Startup Live is coming back to Linz searching for the best-rising startups to join their worldwide network!
Whether Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr or Swell – all these successful startups have one thing in common: They were on stage at Startup Live, refined their business ideas with the help of well-selected mentors and pitched in front of our investors‘ jury!
No own idea (yet) but eager to learn what working in a startup really means? No matter if business pro, programmer, design enthusiast or marketeer – Join an existing team and contribute with your special skills & know-how!
Get more information and apply now via startuplive.org/linz!
THE STARTUP LIVE LINZ PROGRAM
- WHEN: 01-03 October 2020
- WHERE: factory300, Peter-Behrens-Platz 10, 4020 Linz, Austria
- LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
- KEY FACTS:
× Day 1: Present your startup (idea) & get the ultimate tools for the weekend
× Day 2: Get mentored by key players of the international startup scene & refine your business model
× Day 3: Master the Art of Pitching, convince our investors‘ jury & win top-notch prizes!
ABOUT STARTUP LIVE
At Startup Live we believe our world faces challenges that can only be solved through innovative, entrepreneurial action. That’s why we are dedicated and passionate about bringing together early-stage entrepreneurs with successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors to shape the international startup scene.
Since 2009, Startup Live has changed the startup scene all over the world by helping 10.000 participants from over 100 programs in over 40 cities develop their ideas into businesses and boost their startups to the next level. Some of the most important exits in the European startup ecosystem had their starting point at a Startup Live program. Together with a network of over 500 international mentors, investors and partners we are proud to be one of the leading entrepreneurial communities worldwide.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
Our 2- to 3-day acceleration programs give you a stage to pitch your startup (idea) in front of our investor’s jury. To be best prepared and successful, you’ll initially be equipped with proven working documents to refine your business model, provided with a dedicated Art of Pitching workshop and inspiring keynotes, and you’ll get 1:1 mentoring from key players of the international startup scene. By your participation in our acceleration program, you’ll become part of your local startup scene and get access to our worldwide network of founders, investors, and other startup enthusiasts – a network for a lifetime. Of course, there’s a lot of fun and free catering for all days as well.
You don’t have an own business idea but are eager to learn what building a startup from scratch really means? Simply join a team on site and learn hands-on!
IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
YES, if you are:
- an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback
- a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
- a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
- an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
- a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
- a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
- actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds just too tempting and you want to be part!
REASONS TO JOIN
- Startup Live is THE place to be for upcoming startups and those interested in entrepreneurship & innovation
- Meet international top-notch mentors & industry experts
- Learn the 101 of starting a business
- Mingle with peers, investors + media representatives
- Master the Art of Pitching
- Receive proven working documents to define your business model
- Become part of your local startup scene and get access to our worldwide network of founders, investors and other startup enthusiasts – a network for a lifetime
- 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
- Have an intense but enlightening experience & F-U-N
- Oh and did we mention that you can win awesome prizes?We could go on and on… but better find out yourself!
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY SAYS
- „Startup Live Programs are the best place to scout up- and coming startups“ – Nina Wöss, Speedinvest (Jury, Startup Live Vienna)
- „Probably the best startup event ever“ – Jakob Steinschaden, TrendingTopics (Guest, Startup Pool Party ’17)
- „We definitely profited from the input of experienced company founders and thus I can highly recommend Startup Live.“ – Florian Gschwandter, Runtastic (Alumni, 2010)
- We believe in enabling the right people at the right moment to change the world. We believe in true relationships and mutual support. We are truly passionate about helping founders, entrepreneurs and startups succeed.______________________________
For further information visit startuplive.org/linz or contact us via Facebook or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: If you want to partner with the leading Acceleration Program in Europe, we’d love to hear from you, simply drop us a line > bit.ly/SUL_Partner
PPS: You feel you can contribute to the success with your know-how? Apply as a mentor via bit.ly/SUL_MentorsApplication
PPPS: We currently have applications open for Startup Live programs around Europe. Apply with your startup (idea) or join a team on site via our website startuplive.org/programs